This Blog is dedicated to the discussion of Paper Clay as a ceramic art medium. We will discuss studio pottery and other topics of interest to studio clay artists.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Start of the paper clay discussion

My intent with this blog is to create an opportunity for people to talk about paper clay. As a studio artist in Philadelphia I am interested if others wand to learn more aobut this important material. Recently I attended the first international paper clay symposium in Keschemet Hungary. I was impressed at the number of people that were interested in the topic. I will be posting information about the workshop and some of the notes I took during the discussions.
If you are interested in information about paper clay, terra sigilata and a listing of cone six glazes please look at my web site which is www.jerrybennett.net